Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ironman Uni-Sex Waist Trimmer

Ironman Uni-Sex Waist Trimmer



This is a great "little" item to add to your workout routine. I used it and whether I work out for 10 minutes or an hour, when I am done, I can see and feel the sweat build-up both in the belt and on my waist where I wore it. And that means it is doing its job. What more could you ask for less than a ten dollar investment?

This isn't something that will be the hallmark of your exercise toolbox, but it pays for itself. I also like the fit. I have used other exercise belts before, but if they are too soft (or too narrow) they don't do much. If they are too hard or too wide, and you are doing a lot of bending, such as sit-ups or cycling, then you will get sores and stomach-cramps. This waist trimmer has a good fit because it is neither too soft nor too hard. It wraps around your waist just right and tight enough to exert some pressure while you workout but not so much that it cramps your muscles.

If you are weight-lifting then it may not make sense and you may want to go with one of those traditional hard leather belts. This is more suitable for workouts involving lots of abdominal motion. Plus, the width is about 6 or 7 inches, and it has a good snug fit.

Other Article



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop