Thursday, December 04, 2008

Power Plate my5 Vibration Training Machine

Training_Machine.jpg

I was skeptical about this really working. I researched it and also bought a MY3. The MY3 is too small for many of the exercises you will want to do, so I took it back. However this model is just big enough for almost all of the exercises. For some of them you would want the commercial model. The nice thing about this one is that it makes it easier to select the settings for a particular activity and it has a remote control. However the pre-set settings for strength -- at least on ours - are not good for beginners. It goes for 30 seconds at the high amplitude. You should progress at the lower amplitude with more sets at 30 seconds and then longer times with those sets before progressing to the shorter times at the low amplitude. I have seen impressive results in strength improvements and my wife who has bad knees has seen noticeable improvement in reducing pain and in improving strength. It also improves my flexibility in my hamstrings.
get here

Other Article



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop