Monday, January 05, 2009

Body Solid GCAB360 CAM Series Ab / Back Machine

Body_Solid.jpg

Overall the experience was good. The Ab/Back Machine arrived within the shipping date window. Shipping was free, that was nice & Amazon's price was better then direct purchase from the company. Set up procedure could be challenging for some as a parts list and exploded view of how the parts were assembled was all that was provided. I'm mechanically inclined & did not have any problems & machine was set up in about 3 hours. I would have liked an operator's manual as I'm sure there are features that I have yet to master. Both myself and my 16 yr old son like the machine and use it serveal times a week. I also have a Body Solid leg press machine which I have owned for 15 years. Both the ab and the leg machine are good values.
get here

Other Article



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop